What to Expect During our Covid-19 ReopeningThis page will be updates as our procedures change.
Mexicali Reopening – Covid-19
We know that during this time everyone needs to stay safe. We want to keep our restaurant as safe as possible for everyone visiting, so we put together a list of everything that you can expect during your visit here for lunch or dinner.
As always, our customer’s safety is our #1 priority, and we want to make you feel safe to come.
Also, we still cater lunch to offices using the CDC’s high standards.
- We are currently not taking reservations.
- We will be seating complete parties only.
- Our hostess will now be outside to greet you
- All takeout orders will be curbside only.
- We have designated parking for our curbside customers.
Sunday and Monday 11 am – 8 pm
Tuesday – Thursday 11 am – 8:30 pm
Friday and Saturday 11 am – 9 pm